Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

seat box advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat box advice please

i must be getting old 5 hours sitting down is getting painful,

any way been told to get a box with a gel seat so whats recommended,

i'm going to buy second hand as my other half is expecting (me to pay for everything).
    any advice would be appreciated.

cheers, bazza

There are loads to choose from fella, Milo, Daiwa, Preston, Platt forms, Fox etc all do comfy/gel seats. The Milo gel seat are really comfy and there are usually plenty of used Milo boxes for sale. Also if you get a Milo you will not be thinking about your behind as your back will be crippling you from carrying it.

Comment

milo gel seats are really comfy!
      i never get back or bottom ache and everyone who has a sit on my box remarks on how comfy it is!!!
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

i have a preston space station for sale, which has a real comfy seat. inbox me for details

Comment

Hi.
          i agree with cartersdad, great comfy seat, but they are on the heavy side when loaded with gear.
          but like the owner of my local tackle shop said, they are not boxes for pleasure angling, for a match type person.
          most people have a trolley or a barrow anyway.
          i have a milo 3500.
          all the best steve.

Comment

I have just got a Fox MSB euro and thats very comfy, it has a memory foam seat. There is a 2nd hand one on ebay for £160 buy it now.

Comment

thanks for the replies, weights not a problem its the comfort. cartersdad, that fox box looks smart i think it might be the one for me cheers bazza.

Comment

I'm very impressed with mine bazza, i've had loads of boxes over the years and the Milo gel seat takes some beating but the Fox runs it very close. The box itself is excellent, Every bit of the box is removable, i have removed the deep base and replaced it with a 60mm tray below the frame, then the deep tackle drawer above the frame that hold loads, 3 winder drawers above that then the shallow tackle drawer. Every tray and drawer fits anywhere above or below the frame its great. Its ended up costing a fortune but its wortth it.

Comment

Working...
                X