Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

MAP Matchtek Adrenalin 16m, No4 Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP Matchtek Adrenalin 16m, No4 Section

Hi all, i am after the above No4 section, if anyone has one or knows where i can get hold of one please pm,
    Cheers
    www.tacklefinder.net

hello mate, the map lumphammer no4 fits as well as i have one as a back up to my adrenalin. i have a no 4 thats been telescoped and taped that you can have if you are desperate. if you just pay the postage. or try giving these a phone.Fishing Spares - fishingspares.co.uk cheers mark
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Cheers Mark, i've got 2 No4's that are telescoped just need a new one, i'll try fishing spares and see if they have any.
      www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

if you have no joy, i should be able to source a short 4 in good nick. cheers
        :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Hi Gaz, a long shot but give Cheshire fishing a ring on this number 01829 770041, I know they used to have spares some time ago. Cheers Ron.
          If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

Tried Cheshire fishing, they can't get em either.
            www.tacklefinder.net

Comment

Working...
            X