Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Sensas 774 11.5m and 13m sections wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensas 774 11.5m and 13m sections wanted

Broke both sections a no4 and a no2 last wk end in the wind.
    here carpy carpy carpy

Originally posted by Smudger View Post
    Broke both sections a no4 and a no2 last wk end in the wind.
    pm sent
    Team GB rug munching champion.

Comment

was it force 45??? to break those sections u must have been holding on tight!!
      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

bad day all round i slid my top 3 kit into tube and it bounced back out hitting my leg my fault. Then a huge gust of wind caught my pole as i was on the brow of a hill and managed to take the pole up the roller straight onto my space shuttle hitting the front bar and broke the 11.5 and 13 within a metre of each other and the no 4 crashed against my box breaking it clean in the middle luckily I carry extra 4s but the rest got teliscoped for the match.

Not a happy chappy I can tell you?
        here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

gutted mate preston pro V roller by anychance?? i hate mine does it all the time so i always have me carryall near for it to land on lol
          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

no a sensas w roller my preston was by my box

One thing i found though if you have a space shuttle you can slide your roller up from underneath it and use the shuttle to anchor it down make sure you but your keepnet bag on the shuttle and remove the front bar to save any breaks though.
            here carpy carpy carpy

Comment

Working...
            X