Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Daiwa Harrier 6m system whip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiwa Harrier 6m system whip

Hello Guys, Im after a 6m Daiwa Harrier System Whip. Money waiting. Picture is added to the thread, Please contact me by P.M. Many thanks.

now.bmp Unbelievably thats the biggest size of the whip they will let me attach.
    Last edited by david_avfc; 27 September 2010, 12:58 AM.

been looking myself mate and have settled on the sr3 8m system. there is a couple if daiwa whips on ebay at the moment, not sure if they are the harrier ones though.
    :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Hello mark, i'm always checking ebay everyday. The 2 on there at the moment are the team daiwa's, They replaced the Harriers. I have 2 harriers already so im loooking to add the same whip to family.

Can anyone help?

Comment

bttt

Comment

b t t t

Comment

you have probably seen it, but there you go.DAIWA HARRIER SYSTEM WHIP on eBay (end time 03-Oct-10 22:15:26 BST)
            :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by mark(wilf) williams View Post
              Unfortunately it doesnt have the original flick tip. Im a tart and wanted it as original. Good luck if you have a bid for it though.

Comment

Working...
              X