Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun

hi lads i know theres a few on here that do a bit of shooting as well iam after a gun for vermin and rabbits thanks

I had one of these years ago, there is no spring as such, just a gas ram which you can increase with a pump. I think I had mine at about 18ft lb in .22, a bit of a beast.

http://www.theoben.co.uk/files/ba_hw90.pdf

If you want to stay legal, and are shooting at range, .177 precharged pneumatic will see most stuff off with heavy pellets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

how much were they.comon lads sumbody must have one for sale

Comment

Originally posted by froggy View Post
        how much were they.comon lads sumbody must have one for sale
        How much do you want to spend? Ive got a custom pre- charge .177 airarms 8-shot s200 its regulated and the barrel is screw cut. 100 shots per fill and very accurate with bisley magnum pellets. Comes with mounts, silencer and pellets and a gun bag plus 4 8-shot mags. £350.
        Last edited by luckypiker; 30 September 2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

hell pikey can i borrow it when SPURS play ARSEnal next,thats a great price for a serious bit of kit,they go for a lot more than that in my gun shop?
          Last edited by hurricane; 1 October 2010, 11:11 AM. Reason: Swearing

Comment

thanks lucky for the reply a bit rich for me and probberly to gud for wot i want.kev cant you sort summit out for me if you got a shop mate

Comment

hi lads i know theres a few on here that do a bit of shooting as well iam after a gun for vermin and rabbits thanks
              try here some private sellers -not just dealers

guntrader.co.uk: Gun Search

Comment

if you want to get rid of pests just get someone in with a rifle. it wont cost you nothing as most just want somewhere to shoot. and they will give you a rabbit or two for the privilege. my old man does it for loads of people. of course, if you want to do it then a 1.77 with a telescopic will do the trick if you can get close enough, £150 should get you sorted.
                :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

I aint got a shop mate its one i go to,sorry oh yeh and iv been threatened to be kicked of site for saying F ,peeeved of about it so may leave anyway,to much pc
                  Last edited by hurricane; 1 October 2010, 11:13 AM. Reason: swearing

Comment

thanks wilf got the land to shoot off just need the gun mate got about£200 to spend thought i might get one off here

Comment

Hi Froggy, for the money you want to spend you should take a look at the Weihrauch HW80 probably the very best springer ever made,very robust,very well made and borringley accurate when fitted with a good scope.Brand new your looking at £390 but if you look around you will pick up a good second hand one for about £120/£150.Scope wise a Simmonds white tail classic 1.5-5x20 will suite your needs unless you are shooting at night,you should pick one of these up for between £50/£70 second hand that is,If you could up your money by £40 or so you would get a ready made set up of real quality ,which would include all the extras that you will need.If you go down the PCP route you need to think about how many time a week you will shoot etc,because these can be high maintenance and are not cheap to fix.Hope this helps a bit,Try looking on LOOT.COM and Airgun forum.com. If you have any questions please ask.cheers Paul.

Comment

thanks for that sniffa got sorted now mate

Comment

hi froggy
                          try this link to a well rated site there are guns advertised to suit all budgets
                          cheers...Guns for sale. Shotguns for sale, Rifles for sale, air rifles for sale | GunStar

Comment

thanks for that sniffa got sorted now mate

What did you get?
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

webley vaulcan .22

Comment

Working...
                              X