Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Courier Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courier Service

Don't really know where to post this question but as I want some info I will stick it in here.

I need to send an item approx 3ft x 1ft x 1ft from North Hampshire to Wales and was wondering which company people use for this type of service. Any/all suggestions welcome.

Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate thread for this part of the forum.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Courier Services | Express Parcel Delivery Company | Parcel2Go

Used these before without problems.

Comment

Try these people. I've started using them and they are very good. They collect from your door and it is fully trackable and their prices are good. One little tip, go for their cheaper two day option as the courier companies that they use will still deliver it on a next day arrangement. Here's the link http://ebay.parcelmonkey.co.uk/

Hope this helps, Graham
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cheers for the quick reply's Guys I will have look at them both.
        [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]18 TIMES AND THATS A FACT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Came across these the other day.....special courier for fishing rods.....here maybe useful to bookmark it people.

Comment

I used interparcel last week,and they were good,sent a rod for £11,it was actually ups that picked it up next day,very efficient.
            Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

just sold two rods both two sections 12ft and 11ft took to post office next day delivery £6.70 and £8.25 both delivered on time

Comment

Only problem with Post office is all their items are put into cages & workers do tend to bend things to get them in !!
                Not very good if its 1 of 1st in cage with lots on top or rod or pole that may be a bit long !!
                Sent for some spare sections last year , They came in a Brilliant Heavy duty tube & they were all broke !!
                You could actualy see the footprint were it had been stamped on .
                When i complained they explained that due to their system it was inevitable there would be a few Breakages
                Was Compensated but not the point is it ??
                Colin

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                  I used interparcel last week,and they were good,sent a rod for £11,it was actually ups that picked it up next day,very efficient.
                  I have used these on a few occassions now ...they use a few carriers tnt ups dhl etc Normally if you ring in the morning they will collect the same day

Comment

Working...
                  X