Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bait Brolly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bait Brolly

Hi All,

I'm after a bait brolly, either the Sensas or Garbolino one.

I did have a Sensas bait brolley but I give it away away after deciding it was rather gay, so i'm looking to buy another. The Garbolino one is the same from memory.

Or if you know of a tackle shop that i can mail order it from, please let me know.

Thanks,
    James

Got my Sensas one from Benwick Sports.

Comment

got a genuine halkon hunt bait brolly for sale red/navy blue with clear window to enable easy bait selection comes in original bag £20 inc pp ???

Comment

Originally posted by Gazmat View Post
        Got my Sensas one from Benwick Sports.
        Gazmat, it's not on their website, got a link?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shep2 View Post
          got a genuine halkon hunt bait brolly for sale red/navy blue with clear window to enable easy bait selection comes in original bag £20 inc pp ???
          Shep2, thanks for reply. Any idea what size it is?

Thanks.

Comment

will measure it at work today [brolly!!!] but guessing 2ft square james i would think there all pretty much the same?

Comment

will measure it at work today [brolly!!!] but guessing 2ft square james i would think there all pretty much the same?
              Haha, thanks Shep2.

I also thought they would all be of the same/similar size, but the Sensas/Garbolino one is much bigger than the Preston/Ultima brolly I seen in the shops.

THanks again.

Comment

Hi i have a bait brolley the preston one but it doesnt have the arm is this any use to you.
                Thanks

Comment

make that 3ft square james

Comment

Sorry James, was in the shop when I bought it....maybe a phone call would sort you out....good luck.

Comment

make that 3ft square james
                      Shep2, thanks for letting me know. Think I'll stick to the Sensas / Garbolino one as I know they're the perfect size, so it's just a case of tracking one down in a shop or 2nd hand. Best of luck in selling it.

THanks again,

Comment

Originally posted by Gazmat View Post
                        Sorry James, was in the shop when I bought it....maybe a phone call would sort you out....good luck.
                        No worries, Gazmat, I'll give them a call when I get chance.

Anyone else know any online stores who stock the Sensas / Garblino bait brolley?

Comment

Still not been able to track one down...anyone???

Comment

Ultimate tackle do a bait tray with a built in hood...covers the bait ok a bit like a mini hood on a pram...2 sizes large and medium

Comment

Has anyone tried the Ultimate one...they were knocking the large ones out at the Evesham Show £22.50

Comment

Working...
                              X