Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

daiwa connoisseur x 11'-13' feeder rod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daiwa connoisseur x 11'-13' feeder rod

Hi chaps,
    A bit of a long shot,I know,but if any of you have the above rod you are willing to sell-i'd be very interested. Money waiting in my paypal account (not silly money,mind you) must be in good condition,preferably mint.
    Thanks as always
    Paul.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

what do you call "not silly money" is 85 + p&p silly money

Comment

Hi mate,if you've got one in good nick for £85 plus p &p I'll have it gladly. That's about what I'm looking to pay ;-)
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

i bought one on ebay for that amount so that is why i asked - one thing to look out for is the older whisker kevlar - awl 11/13 sw -with the red whippings these are the same rod as the conny x and can be bought cheaper, i have 2 of these and cant tell any difference in use.

keep looking on ebay - angling times classified, they come up quite alot.

Comment

Paul k - your inbox is full and will not accept PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
            Paul k - your inbox is full and will not accept PM's.
            Thanks mate,I just deleted a few. Send away! ;-)
            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

PM sent pal.

Comment

Pm returned,mate
                Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Your going breaming Paul, Farlows by any chance? cheers John
                  John

Comment

Morning john,could well be! How are you mate? Are you around later this morning for me to collect that rod sleeve? I can be at yours 11ish if you are? ;-)
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

My quest is over,cartersdad came up trumps for me-cheers mate ;-)
                      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
                        My quest is over,cartersdad came up trumps for me-cheers mate ;-)
                        Well done mate!! quality tackle is out there, Just sitting back and being patient pays off in the end. I had to wait 6 months to get 3 harrell st rods, but i got there eventually, One sold on ebay for £70 tonight +£15 p+p i think it was, almost as much as the old normarks sell for. Where are you planning to use the rod paul? on commys?

Comment

Yes well done, i thought i'd got one of these a few months back but it got damaged as the bloke was packing it up to send.

Comment

Originally posted by david_avfc View Post
                            Well done mate!! quality tackle is out there, Just sitting back and being patient pays off in the end. I had to wait 6 months to get 3 harrell st rods, but i got there eventually, One sold on ebay for £70 tonight +£15 p+p i think it was, almost as much as the old normarks sell for. Where are you planning to use the rod paul? on commys?
                            Hi davey boy! Gonna use it on a natural lake near me for some proper bream fishing this winter. It's slime time! ;-)
                            Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by NJH View Post
                              Yes well done, i thought i'd got one of these a few months back but it got damaged as the bloke was packing it up to send.
                              that's gutting mate! There's a few on ebay at the moment,though.
                              Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                              X