Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver n57/n47 no 7 section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver n57/n47 no 7 section

wanted maver n57/n47 no 7 section,cash or willing to px original shimano beastmaster margin,ex condition

got1 off a k47 if any good???

Comment

i have maver top kits which fit n57 for sale

Comment

Originally posted by wybournlegend View Post
        got1 off a k47 if any good???
        unless someone knows better,dont think it fits mate.Thought the competition sections fitted but they only go on 2" instead of 4 or 5".As far as i know its just the n47/n57 elite 47/77 that fit.

Comment

Maver k57 top kits fit N57 perfectly .I’ve already sold some to some else

Comment

Originally posted by LIONEL44 View Post
            Maver k57 top kits fit N57 perfectly .I’ve already sold some to some else
            Lionel44 I think you're missing the point here. Scunnyiron needs a No.7 section for his pole NOT top kits. Yes the top kits will fit but after the No.5 section the taper is different and sections 6 through to 9,10,11 will not fit, but even if they did he doesn't want top kits!!
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cheers Graham,yes plenty of top kits thanks,may be sorted with a seventh fingers crossed

Comment

Was browsing ebay last night and saw a N57 section up for sale. not sure if it was 7th or 8th though but even if it was 8th it might be worth contacting him to check if he has any others. good luck with your search, ive been after a N15 number 4 section for over a year now without any luck.

Comment

Working...
                X