Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

WANTED :- Top joint for NORMARK NO2 11' QUIVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED :- Top joint for NORMARK NO2 11' QUIVER

Rod code ncqt 132.3 push over tapered joint......... there must be 1 of these lying around somewhere.
    I dont mind if the top 2" is missing (like a lot of them out there), but would prefer the eyes etc to be in reasonable nick ..... hard earned waiting.
    I note from previous posts, BIG COL has one of these rods without a butt section !! maybe its time to get rid COL ?

May get more joy in the Wanted section

Comment

try this web site Fishing Spares - fishingspares.co.uk they should be able to help you.

Comment

Cheers top , no joy there though ...... thanks for that jays , hopefully no more than a community order will suffice for my mistake

Comment

There you go jayjay...
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Cheers hurricane :-)

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay., View Post
              Rod code ncqt 132.3 push over tapered joint......... there must be 1 of these lying around somewhere.
              I dont mind if the top 2" is missing (like a lot of them out there), but would prefer the eyes etc to be in reasonable nick ..... hard earned waiting.
              I note from previous posts, BIG COL has one of these rods without a butt section !! maybe its time to get rid COL ?
              I managed to get a Butt Section for it & gave the Rod to my Son as he has always wanted it !!
              Sorry JayJay !!
              You could have had it with pleasure ,only got a Butt Last Tuesday
              It was in a 2nd hand shop with a different tip off a float rod £3 ,bit dear i know but i thought why not !!!
              Good luck with your search
              Colin

Comment

Thanks Col , £3 , they must have seen you coming

Comment

Dave at Tackle bargains.co.uk bought all the Normark spares when masterline packed it in

Richard

Comment

Ta Rich , tried there .................no joy

Comment

Working...
                    X