Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hollo laccy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hollo laccy

ive never used hollo elastic in my life as i never saw much point but my friend who knows a bit more than me said it is great i was just wondering if anyone had a small bit going spare just enough to do a topkit or so i would be fishing and getting carp between 5-15lb so i reckon i will need about a 16-18 equivelent dont no how it works in hollo

try the preston 15h mate that will be fine its dark blue

Comment

ok cheers it just it quite expensive about £8 so i was wondering if someone had a small amount enough to do a topkit or so then i could try it out and get more if need be

Comment

You only get enough to do 1 top kit per pack mate so i doubt anyone will have a spare length unless they have taken it out of a kit.

Comment

true preston 15 13h or daiwa hydro black or grey should be fine

Comment

ok fair enough il stick with sollids then and keep checkin ebay there might be some cheap comin along

Comment

thanks for advice guys much appreciated

Comment

Nick, have a look on ebay for 'J Range' hollow pole elastic. It's a Mosella product and is very good quality but is a bit cheaper than some of the other big name brands. Try something around a 13 to 15 grade. I've used it and found it to be excellent. I'll have a look to see what I've got lying around in my shed and get back to you. Graham
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

ebay........... bluelinda222 sells future hollow elastic from 6 to 23hollow, all excellent in my opinion.

Comment

I've just found some 'J Range' green which is 10 -15 rated. It was in a top kit but I changed some for a particular match so this has hardly been used. If you'd like it Nick I'll stick it in the post to you. Just PM me with your address. At the moment it's got a Dacron connector on it but if you use ordinary stonfo's let me know and I'll put one on it for you before I send it.

Look forward to hearing from you soon matey. Graham
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

PM sent nick
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

pm recieved one back to u

Comment

It'll be in the post to you straight away matey, with connector attached!
                          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X