Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Shimano Speedmaster 16m pole or spare sections/top kits wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shimano Speedmaster 16m pole or spare sections/top kits wanted

I already have a Shimano Speedmaster pole but need a few spare sections to replace broken ones. I could also do with a few more top kits. I would consider buying a complete pole then using mine as spares.

where were you a couple of weeks ago, just sold my speedmaster !

Comment

try this one kev,,,not sure if your pole is listed but click on dis-continued poles m8,,,,,Fishing Spares - fishingspares.co.uk
      they're at sheffield i think and if memory serves me correct postage is a one off £8.00
      Last edited by thetrickytree; 18 October 2010, 09:00 AM. Reason: typo
      Sean Hanrahan

Comment

Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
        try this one kev,,,not sure if your pole is listed but click on dis-continued poles m8,,,,,Fishing Spares - fishingspares.co.uk
        they're at sheffield i think and if memory serves me correct postage is a one off £8.00
        Thanks for the info Tricky but I think the cost of these sections new would cost more than my pole is worth unless anyone knows of anywhere else that may have cheaper alternatives?

Best Wishes
        Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X