Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Round inserts for FOX MSB attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round inserts for FOX MSB attachments

Hello

I won a couple of Fox Rotational Arms off eBay which have round inserts in one end and serrated inserts in the other end. I think the guy who had them owned a square legged MSB box. I have an MSB Euro and so need another 2 round FOX inserts. Can anyone help? Happy to swap for my serrated ones. Or anyone know where I might buy round inserts from?

Cheers
    Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

Barbelslayer please p.m me your address.

I have a couple of round inserts spare, they came with a new side tray supplied with both types - I only need the square!! lol

Comment

Done - cheers!

Comment

Hello - I'm still after two inserts for Fox MSB arm attachments for fixing to MSB Euro (round legs), either to buy or swap for serrated ones suitable for MSB (square legs)... or advice on where to get new ones - I don't think Fox supply these stand alone. Anyone?

Thanks

Comment

what colour are they

Comment

Ive got a couple of green round inserts which fitted my old rive if they'l do?

Comment

Hello - these are black rubber inserts which come in 2 halves, as seen inside the clamp in this pic

Cheers

Originally posted by ianbrian View Post
              what colour are they

Comment

thanks Leon, but the inserts I amnm after are specific to the attachments themselves, not the legs (if that makes sense) see this link

Originally posted by leonwhite1772 View Post
                Ive got a couple of green round inserts which fitted my old rive if they'l do?

Comment

Working...
                X