Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

badges for fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• badges for fishing

hi im after some sew on fishing badges i have a old top i dont use much and its perfect need 3 or 4 quite large ones just get back to me on price drop me a pm if you have some thanks

nick123

bump

Comment

years ago everyone seemed to do sew on Badges ,now they seem to be very rare
      Colin

Comment

thats a shame i got a nice blue and white t shirt that i used to wear for table tennis when i played for rugby but now i dont do it it seems like a perfect summer fishing top i will just have to keep looking on ebay and hope something turns up many thanks

nick123

Comment

Maybe worth trying a cub scout website, nick-i'm sure they used to have fishing badges years ago.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Pretty sure I've got some but last time you wanted a side tray I offered to send for free, you just pay postage, you just seemed to loose interest?

Comment

i did want the side tray and would have paid postage but my message box was full and didnt see what you had put if you tell me how much you want for these badges i will have them if its a reasonable price and what are they eg brands picturees

thanks nick123

Comment

thought the idea was to win / earn these badges by catching the various species over a certain weight and not to just buy them. think they were by Drennan but not sure and apolgies if l am barking up the wrong tree

Comment

Still got the side tray, can post both together if I still have the badges, not sure what I have. Will look tonight.

Comment

i not sure either i only want them to cover up my table tennis logos i dont use a octoplus box anymore i am using the shakespeare one atm so a tray is not needed but for christmas im getting a new box hopefully and if it doesnt have one i will definatly have that one off you

Comment

Try this mate...fishing badges / patches, 3 types of sew on patches on eBay (end time 25-Oct-10 22:06:53 BST)
                      If link does not work its ebay item 300482745799
                      Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

What's wrong with table tennis logos?

Comment

i want it to be a fishing top i dont do table tennis anymore

Comment

i have watched them the only problem is hey end in 5 or 6 days which means i wouldnt get them for over a week wanted them quite quickly if nobody can sell me any i will get those ones of ebay thanks

nick123

Comment

bttt

Comment

Working...
                              X