Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole & Box Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole & Box Wanted

Getting back into fishing after a lengthy time away. Used to fish open matches on commercials so looking to re purchase gear to suit. Will consider all poles from 13 metre upward and all boxes with 2 drawers or more. Not looking to spend an awful lot at the moment so the budget is tight. I cannot really travel far so the west midlands area is most preferable.

Cheers guys

Got a g8 for £600 mate pm if intrested..cheers.also a preston space station with extras..
    :D [url]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/url] :D
    [url]www.marukyu.co.uk[/url]
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Deans-sponsored-blogs/276058322491717[/url]
    [url]http://www.dt-floats.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Got an immaculate condition Maver Nebula 13m, only been on the bank twice, comes with three top kits already elasticated with 8, 14 & 20 elastics plus cupping kit. Give us £150 and I'll throw in a Shakespeare Team Box (black) with tray and padded seat cushion??

Comment

my mate selling all is stuff rods fox box reels ect ect £200

Comment

got a preston innovations X6 box with all gubbing and a preston diatex 16m power carp pole for sale matey £350 give me a ring on 07564354170 if your interested
          [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by trentman3 View Post
            my mate selling all is stuff rods fox box reels ect ect £200
            PM me a list or put one on here !!
            Might be interested in a few items !!
            Colin

Comment

Hi guys cheers for all the offers. I have a box i'm collecting tomorrow but still in need of a pole over the next few weeks. 13 meter pole needed dont want to spend much over £100 if I can help it

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
                Hi guys cheers for all the offers. I have a box i'm collecting tomorrow but still in need of a pole over the next few weeks. 13 meter pole needed dont want to spend much over £100 if I can help it
                If your after a decent 13m i would try and find a daiwa sr1 plus search around and you might be able to find one for about 150 quid if your lucky.
                Hope this helps
                Connor
                [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

To be fair Mikey dont think ur going to get much decent at 13m for £100 a 13m pole for that price without repairs, cracks , damage or is heavy is going to be like rocking horse poo to find unless ur very lucky ,altho you now have a box and if ya budget is that tight have a haggle with pacman that is not a bad price for what ur looking for tbh if ya nice to him he many knock a few quid off you never know lol !
                  But good luck and welcome back to the angling scene.
                  Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

Originally posted by Spongebob View Post
                    To be fair Mikey dont think ur going to get much decent at 13m for £100 a 13m pole for that price without repairs, cracks , damage or is heavy is going to be like rocking horse poo to find unless ur very lucky ,altho you now have a box and if ya budget is that tight have a haggle with pacman that is not a bad price for what ur looking for tbh if ya nice to him he many knock a few quid off you never know lol !
                    But good luck and welcome back to the angling scene.
                    I like you.......................................OK Mikey, in the spirit of helping out a fellow angler I'll drop it to £130 for the pole??

Comment

TBH pacman i think the pole u are selling is a good deal like i said 13m pole for £100 in good condition will be hard to find and in the spirit of the site we try to help fellow anglers if we can .
                      Blind acceptance is a sign of stupid fools that stand in line

Comment

Working...
                      X