Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted

Hi i dont suppose anyone has any of those round rubbers that go onto the screw of a bank stick accessory. e.g bite alarm or pole sock) to keep it at the right angle which i could have. or anybody knows where to buy them?
    Cheers
    Connor
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

It's called an 'O ring'. They are pennies from an engineering suppliers. You want something that will go over a 3/8" BSF thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Ok cheers luke.
      Connor
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

I'll have a shufty in my box of bits for work, if I have any to suit I'll give you a shout.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by luke carpstalker View Post
          I'll have a shufty in my box of bits for work, if I have any to suit I'll give you a shout.
          Ok thanks again luke.
          Connor

Comment

preston do those rubber grommits, £1.20 for 5.
            :confused: WOW, things have changed.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by mark(wilf) williams View Post
              preston do those rubber grommits, £1.20 for 5.
              Cheers mark is there a site for these?
              Connor

Comment

Rubber Washers from a plumbers merchant or B & Q

Comment

screw on your bite alarms or pole sock first then stick it in the ground or get adjustable backsticks

Comment

Originally posted by wiggley worm View Post
                    screw on your bite alarms or pole sock first then stick it in the ground or get adjustable backsticks
                    I need them for connecting things to my boox mate.

Comment

ive used maver pellet bands b4 when me O ring has snaped
                      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

connor nip round to your nearest garage that does repairs they might give you some old washers ,save you buying some
                        nige cooke

Comment

Have a look in your local pound shop. Got a box of 50 in various sizes for ............ a pound !

Comment

What are they and what do they do?????????????

Comment

Say youve got a pole sock the little rubber bit on the male joint which you can position it with on a cross arm or something

Comment

Working...
                              X