Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Margin Pole wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margin Pole wanted

Margin pole wanted email me with what you have and cost thanks pete
    " its not how deep you go it's how you wiggle your worm "

Middy white knuckle you can get brand new for 40 quid!
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

still looking thanks to those who have emailed but im looking for a yank n bank pro x or the beastmaster 8.5 mtr ( you can take them to ten a0 i thinks its the new yellow one thanks again

Comment

Yank n Bank Pro X second hand must be as rare as hens teeth....they've only been in the shops a month or so....and what is ten a0 ?? lost me

Comment

The Shimano Beastmaster is a better margin pole and it's the older black and cream one that you want with the extension that takes it to 10 metres. Beautifully finished, very strong and light. I know as I've got one.

Graham
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

as graham said
            [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
            [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
            [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Depends on how much you wanting to throw at a margin stick. Im awaiting delivery of the tri cast 2k4 power margin 9m,i have used one and has to be the strongest thing out there followed by the lerc edge only 7.5m. But then just how far out is the margins 2-3m.Anything beyond 9m is pole time, speaks for itself.
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

i have a preston lerc original with two top kits and a garbolino margin master also with two top kits if someone makes me a good offer im willing to let one of them go

Comment

Snap i have both those the margin master is well strong too, i think i have too much tackle.

Comment

same here rich, ive been told that some of it has to go( i think what she means that i have to make space for new tackle)

Comment

Lol m8 i have two of the preston sticks the garbo an edge + and a tri cast on the way women just dont understand do they.

Comment

true i agree with u there

Comment

got fixed up with a pro x yank n bank thx all

Comment

Just hope its worth the money

Comment

£150 all hydroded up cant go wrong really

Comment

Working...
                              X