Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Damaged preston roller.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damaged preston roller.

I am wanting a damaged Preston flat roller, not bothered whats wrong as long as the legs are fine. Cash waiting.

Ive got one with broken legs :P
    [url]http://yanglers.proboards.com/[/url]

Comment

I had one with the ends broken off and the upright rollers broken off that i threw away and now i need it. :0

Comment

I could do with the roller bit's base and uprights anyone, sorry to jump on the wagon cartersdad
        Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

No worries mate, why don't we buy a good one between us, strip it and share the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
            I am wanting a damaged Preston flat roller, not bothered whats wrong as long as the legs are fine. Cash waiting.
            got a 500mm flat bed seen better days but legs ok, apart from one of screws missing.

Comment

Is it a Preston roller mate ???

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
                Is it a Preston roller mate ???
                it is mate

Comment

guys, i have the preston flat roller (not on offer) in the first season of use i pulled the blue side rollers up and off the guide track. i didnt feel this was a good design so i called preston... they sent me new ends, with rollers this time the guide track has a metal enforcement so the stress isnt on the plastic.

anway, i have the old side rollers and ends (rollers fix by 1 nut and bolt)? if of any use ... not my roller!!! which 2 years on hasnt had any problems since upgrade.

think might be what rich needs?

Comment

All sorted now, thank you Adaz.

Rich200 can you clear some of your inbox mate, i've been trying to PM you. Cheers C

Comment

Working...
                    X