Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

garbolino g10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garbolino g10

Does anyone know of any shops that still have a g10 in stock or has anyone got 1 for sale must be vgc
    cheers

bobco in leeds had one last time i was in there, failing that staff bull has had his for a week now, so should be due a change.

Comment

its gone already mate!!!!.changes poles like the weather.lol

Comment

I have one 2 years old not been used for last year only used about a dozen times immaculate condition lots of spare kits short 4's short buts ect. ect. I also have a Garb power that all sections interchange. How much u willing to Pay? Reason for selling packed in and moving abroad soon.

Comment

waggy703 you have pm m8

Comment

waggy did you get my pm m8

Comment

ive sent waggy two pms about rollers never got back to me either

Comment

I'm sorted thanks guys

Comment

well i thought i was sorted its fell through so i am still after a g10 waggy have you still got yours m8 and if so give me a price m8 cheers

Comment

waggy you have another pm m8

Comment

hi yiddo, i have a super g10 for sale. all the topkits ,cupping kit ,holdall and the top 7 sections twice.12months old all elasticated with hydro in good condition ,let me know if you are still after one

Comment

Working...
                      X