Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Maggot Feeders.. (Speed feeders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maggot Feeders.. (Speed feeders)

Im after 6-8 off Maggot Feeders,

Im sure they used to be called Speed Feeders,

Long green in colour with a round Ball Lead in the bottom with power gum through them..

Anyone have any spare????
    Effort = Reward.

Hi Ian, one of my mates has recently got some of those, I'll see him at a match tomorrow so I'll ask him where they came from. Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

thanks Graham..

Ian
      Effort = Reward.

Comment

Originally posted by ian_kent View Post
        Im after 6-8 off Maggot Feeders,

Im sure they used to be called Speed Feeders,

Long green in colour with a round Ball Lead in the bottom with power gum through them..

Anyone have any spare????
        Might have Ian, I'll have a look.
        Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

I make/adapt them, much better than the shop-bought 1s. Just get the Drennan link feeders, saw end off and get swivel that fits in hole, powergum and some drilled bullets.

Comment

Ian sorry mate only got 2 left.Drennan do one on the same principal called the drennan feeder bomb.
            I use then at bainvalley, perfect mate.
            Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

no probs Edgar!! Im still on the lookout!

Ian
              Effort = Reward.

Comment

Hi Ian, I asked my mate about these today but the ones he has are different. His ones have a weight at the bottom which screws on so it can be removed if not needed, so I don't think that they are what you're looking for.

Graham
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X