Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• box

daiwa tournment box wanted

my mate has a minter, he's an old who lives at the glebe, bought it but cant move it! wants £300, wheels the lot
    Can't catch enough.....

Comment

if he comes down on the price will be interested seen them for £150-170 mint thanks for the reply silver

Comment

Originally posted by froggy View Post
        seen them for £150-170 mint
        Where?

Comment

theres one on ebay now and ive also bought 2 others for a few mates off here

Comment

Originally posted by silver fish View Post
            my mate has a minter, he's an old who lives at the glebe, bought it but cant move it! wants £300, wheels the lot
            WASS's Tackle in Copford sold a brand new one of these today with all the wheels and other bits and pieces for exactly £300 so you might need to adjust your sights a little on the price. Just a thought!!

Graham
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

My mate wants £250, and like I said its in great nick, with the wheels etc. Not £170, but worth the money I think
              Can't catch enough.....

Comment

Froggy,

AHve you thought about the daiwa 100sb box, its the same design as the tourny box, and about the right price too.

Comment

Did you get your box from Scotland?
                  Can't catch enough.....

Comment

no mate had a unforseen exspence so will be looking after xmas now mate

Comment

Working...
                    X