Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole wanted any length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole wanted any length

pole wanted any length as cheap as possible

Hi Mate
    Have a look on ebay, buy yourself a cheap 13mtr pole, You won't master pole fishing with a short pole
    Don't waste your cash with a short pole, mastering fishing at 13 mtrs is a good start
    Frank

Comment

New maver vega blue 11m for hundred quid.
      Cant go wrong.
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

ya can its a maver!! get in touch with Gaz3899 on here he always has some sorta pole on offer matey
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by SheffieldLad View Post
          ya can its a maver!!
          What a load of rubbish! Ignore this comment, he probably knows somebody who's brother once knew a bloke who nearly broke a Maver pole once!! ALL poles break if you don't use them properly and occasionally ALL poles will have an inferior section that will break unexpectedly, and in any case with most makes of pole the cheaper end of the market are usually much stronger anyway, as they are made from a heavier grade of carbon! Connors advice was sound mate.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

behave mate i sold him a maver not long ago!! for £265 you can pick a brand new shimano Shimano Match Technium XTA Pro Pole (tackle 2 fish in sheffield sell it at £265!!) 14.5m and ive held this pole it is strong and very lightweight better than any maver ive held waste of carbon they are!!!
            [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

behave mate i sold him a maver not long ago!! for £265 you can pick a brand new shimano Shimano Match Technium XTA Pro Pole (tackle 2 fish in sheffield sell it at £265!!) 14.5m and ive held this pole it is strong and very lightweight better than any maver ive held waste of carbon they are!!!
              You're a waste of oxygen!

Comment

Mr Maver Man is correct...... Some anglers are like sheep..... they hear stories, then repeat without forming their own opinion.

Why do people buy Mavers in the first place..... because 9 out of 10 times they are lighter than models in the same price bracket, with lightness there must be a small compromise with strength. But if used correctly and looked after they are as good if not better than anything else out there.

All poles break, top end Mavers are Lighter and Stiffer than most other flagship poles, due to this they are ever so slightly less strong, but you cant have everything!!

Reglass make Maver poles and around 8 other top tackle companys poles, you only hear of the odd maver breaking due to their POPULARITY on the bank, there are so many out there being used but only a small percentage break.

Griggy my advice to you is to buy second hand, because you will get a better pole for your money & will normally include bushes, bungs and elastic (another money saver)
                Just make sure that sections and spares are still available for the pole prior to buying, just incase you have a miss-hap.

Good luck

Comment

I`ve got a Trabucco TR carp for sale at 16mtrs with a spare parralel 16mtr section

4 or 5 top kits and a cupping kit

asking £150

Comment

Good price that trabucco,snap his hand off mate ;-)
                    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

OTC for a mate of mine so al have words

Comment

hello mate i have 3 maver totalitys 1 is 16 meter the other 2 are 11 + spares my num 07906904217 mate

Comment

Working...
                        X