Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Milo Gel Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo Gel Seat

Looking for a gel seat to fit a 1100 Pro

try ted carters of preston

Comment

Originally posted by andy taylor View Post
      try ted carters of preston
      Cheers Andy

But thats one shop I dont use.....

Comment

theres oakleys of sheffield but i dont think they have a web site

Comment

caster
          i have bought a gell seat from both oakleys and ted carters of preston,
          they both cost me about 60 quid plus p+p, they were for the milo 1100 pro seat, i had to wait awhile for them to come in stock,i had no
          problem with either supplier, however there was a difference in the actual seats that i recieved, one had a silver coloured edge and the other did not, also there was a difference in the pole retaining flap at the front of the box. i cannot remember which sent which one, but if it bothers you it is worth a phone call to the supplier to see which one they stock.
          p.s. the reason i got two seats is that i intend to keep the box for a long time and did not want to have to chase the one part which i would damage the most, have to say the gell seat is the most comfortable type i have had by a country mile.
          i just googled oakleys for their phone number, they were very helpful, i just ordered my seat from carters via e-mail to their web site
          regards 2ts
          ANGLING ATHLETE, CARLSBERG TETLEY AC.

Comment

I wished Rive made a gel seat
            Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
            If you havnt got a good partner.
            Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Oakleys is now closed, he sold up and retired.

rive t, I bought a second hand gel seat off ebay and got my mate who's an upholsterer to fit to my rive. Only a 5 minute job so shouldn't cost a lot if you can find someone to do it.

Interestingly the gel seat I originally bought for my milo seems different to the one I've got now. The newer one seem a lot gellier, the older one was a bit firmer to the touch but a lot more comfortable
              [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/category/fishing/"]Blog[/URL]
              [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/calculator"]Shot Calculator[/URL]

Comment

I just got one from Nathans at Derby £60 plus postage.

Comment

Working...
                X