Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted: Drennan Ready Rod Sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Drennan Ready Rod Sleeve

I'm after a Drennan Ready rod sleeve from an 11' Series 7 Carp Waggler/Pellet Waggler/ rod

Must be from an 11 foot rod

Cheers
    Last edited by hurricane; 21 April 2012, 10:47 AM.

Ne1?

Comment

I have got one that i do not use as i have 3 prestons.

I will have a look for it, not sure what it is worth to be honest.

David

Comment

Drennan great at making rods but crap at making rod sleeves,like the rod sleeve the classic comes with and the new 12ft ultralite 2 section match rod will not fit in a normal sleeve for a 12ft rod, bought a theseus rod sleeve what a let down

Comment

ide get a hardcase
          ive got a maps carptek twin rod sleeve and its great
          i have 3 drennan rods and ive put the cases away for if and when i sell the rods

Comment

Drennan Series 7 Puddle Chucker 11ft Pellet Waggler Ready Rod Bag - Fishing | eBay

Comment

Thanks Tony - I've had bad experiences buying from eBay.

Comment

Drennan Team England Matchpro Rod Sleeves
                try here they are better then that the ones that come with the s7 rods
                i was thinking of putting mine on ebay as there getting £15 to £20 each used and mine are new

Comment

The Drennan Team England one's are designed for either a two piece 10' or a 2 piece 12' so work out 6" too long for me - I don't like a floppy end.

Comment

Working...
                  X