Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

13ft Waggler Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13ft Waggler Rods

I am after two quality 13ft waggler rods

Now they need to be able to cast a 16gram waggler BUT light enough to catch small skimmers on

Please PM me if you have anything

Any advice also appreciated

Thanks in advance Sam
    [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Y do you use 16 grm waggler iv used a 8grm but i only used cheaper rod say 15ft to fish at distance in 12ft of water,tell you a cheap rod i find ok is the shaky mach 3xt 13ft lite match rod

Comment

It's for my England trials, they want us to use a 12 and a 16 gram waggler mate
      Thanks for the advice
      Sam
      [CENTER][COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="www.cotswoldangling.net"]Cotswold Angling[/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Good luck

Comment

After a good chat with Steve Baraclough about this exact same thing he said the Frenzee 13 and 14ft match float rods work a treat, I have both and have tried them and he was right (why did I question him??) anyway 16g wagglers no prob, 16.02 common carp no prob, 9 bites, 9 fish weighting in at 109lbs no prob.

Unfortunately I'm not selling but maybe something to look at
          Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Maver reactorlite no1s.

We use them here in Ireland with wags up to 18g. We all got them through Maver who sponsored the Irish Team up to 2010.
            Wont cost you more than £50 each on ebay.

Shimano Speedmasters also good and I have a pair of MAP Carptec 13-17 footers for very large wags on Lough Ramor.

Comment

Okay, ill have a look at the rods above.
              How much do the frenzees cost mate?

Comment

well how much do they cost the frenzees what make are they

Comment

The Frenzee's rods are appox £150 new, occasionally they pop up on ebay etc

Frenzee Fishing - Bagging by Design | Fishing Tackle | Pole Fishing Tackle
                  Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                  X