Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

msb euro spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msb euro spares

who is best to go to dealer wise?like the plonker i am ive lost a couple of knobs of the footplate assembly,emailed fox a week ago,no reply.any suggestions??
    OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Give Fox a ring rather than waiting on a reply to email that may never come.
    Failing that, do a search on ebay for "Fox MSB". There's usually a fella selling aftermarket upgrade leg locking parts. The pictures he has show a knob, whether he actually supplies them with the kits is another story. Can't hurt to give him a shout though.

Comment

cheers Sam,top man..

Comment

Hi Martin, have you got a place that repairs electric wheelchairs/buggies near you, them things have loads of knobs all over them, you may find what you're looking for there. I used to work next door to one a while back and they lost a few whenever I popped in for a chat.
        See ya soon mate.
        If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.:D:D:p

Comment

Failing that-try climax tackle,mart,I'm sure they'll have some.
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Martin, try Danson Angling, are they the smaller ones that lock the sliding footplate or the larger ones?
            John

Comment

John,there the ones for the legs

Comment

Martin, I may have a couple that will do the trick but not Fox ones. let me know & I will carry out a search down the garage if you cant get new ones. how do you like the box? have you still got knumb bum syndrome? cheers John
                John

Comment

great box John,love it,and the bums mighty fine,if you have got some to do the job i will be greatfull

Comment

Martin, found a couple tried them on my box but the thread isnt long enough to secure the leg, sorry mate. If you struggle to get Fox ones try & get some Preston ones. cheers John
                    John

Comment

no worries John,thanks for having a look..

Comment

Martin, you have a pm. John
                        John

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X