Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

large / long peacock insert wagglers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• large / long peacock insert wagglers

Sorry for all these posts but got to be worth a go.

I have won several matches on the main river welland fishing a long waggler down the middle and looking for some 15 inch to 2 foot straight wagglers with insert.

Drennan used to do some but the biggest ones in my local tackle shops are about 10 inches which would be useless.

Anyone got some please let me know - or if there is some online please send me a link - cheers

Try benwicks mate as they sell Drake floats.he makes wagglers to suit they may have stock or maybe able to get you some made.hope this helps pat

Comment

Drake do wagglers upto 24inch around £3.60 each did have number ill see if i can find it out

Comment

There was a chap fishing with them on the thames it was in angling times in the last two months

Comment

Tubertini make them give cloughbally mill angling in Enniskillen (Northern Ireland) the are/were the agents for tubertini imports in the UK.

Comment

if all else fails i could have a go at making them!!
            How thick would they have to be! would they have to carry weight as in loaded?

Comment

Coleby;s of littleport phone 01353860419 as seen in angling times [[ meet the man with the two foot wagglers]]

Comment

In jan 31st a.t well worth a read,good for fishing them deep lakes without the need for a slider float,i can never get that stop not right probable to hold in the tooth to lern now

Comment

Do them upto 24 inch
                  Welcome to Benwick Sports Angling Centre
                  Steve

Comment

just been on this site benwick sports brill

Comment

dont see how a long float can or could replace a situation that neads to be fished with a slider!!!!! Hows that work?

Comment

bought some 24in from bewick sports,deliverd next day,

Comment

Working...
                        X