Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

whip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whip

i am looking for an 8m whip but they are going for silly prices.

does anyone no anyone who is selling an daiwa tournement

elliot

please resond if no anyone.
    Last edited by Porkaparts; 29 April 2012, 08:46 PM.

hi there, your advert is a little hidden here mate, you will get a better response in the wanted section

Comment

I would have thought the Mods would have moved this thread to the Wanted section !!
      may pay you to PM 1 of them ,Elliot
      Colin

Comment

Sorry about this boys i left my computer with my 10 year old an asked him to look for a whip for me and he posted this without me knowing (hence the spelling and grammar) - cheers

Comment

Moved to tackle wanted and back on the top.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Hi
            I have some Zebco Cool Holiday 7m whips in stock for £19.99 plus £4.50 delivery if your interested. They are not on the website (www.shop4tackle.com) yet so PM me if your interested. Also some 6m Browning Pit Bull pre elasticated pole packs which are on the website at £39.50 plus delivery.
            I hope this helps
            Matt

Comment

Originally posted by shop4tackle.com View Post
              Hi
              I have some Zebco Cool Holiday 7m whips in stock for £19.99 plus £4.50 delivery if your interested. They are not on the website (www.shop4tackle.com) yet so PM me if your interested. Also some 6m Browning Pit Bull pre elasticated pole packs which are on the website at £39.50 plus delivery.
              I hope this helps
              Matt

What about some bait to go with it, perhaps SPAM ?
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFrtpT1mKy8
                [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Keep On Trucking[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by shop4tackle.com View Post
                  Hi
                  I hope this helps
                  Matt
                  Wow, thats a saving, the opening poster asked about Daiwa Tournament whips which sell on ebay for £250+ and he can now buy something of the same spec for sub £40, I'll have 2 of them and sell my Tourny to the OP
                  Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                  X