Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Starting Again-"Complete Course Fishing Set Up" WANTED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Again-"Complete Course Fishing Set Up" WANTED!

Hi Guys,

After a 50 year break, yes 50 years I've decided to take up course fishing again.

To save time I'm looking to purchase a "Complete Course Fishing Set Up" (Rods, reels, seatbox, nets, tackle etc) & the items must be well known brands & in very good working condition.

I'm prepared to travel & view within a 75 mile radius of Birmingham, so if YOU have FOR SALE what I'm after, please drop me a PM / email or ring me on 07795 395669. I look forward to your replies.

Thank you,

Mike

Have a look on Fishing Equipment in Dudley
    there's normally quite a few bargains to be had.

Comment

Thanks for that Maverick120...

Comment

Or this if its still available
        FISHING BOX/POLES/2XRODS/2 REELS/FLOAT KIT/NETS/JOB LOT in Warwickshire | Fishing Equipment for Sale | Gumtree.com
        Not exactly top notch but would give you some entertainment till you saw what you really wanted.

Comment

i might be able to help,a family memeber recently passed away and his wife metioned last night she wants to move his stuff on,i'll get the mrs to ring later and i'll find out what there is she's based in sheffield,i know there is a maver pole thats only been used a couple of times it was bought last year,give me a couple of days and i'll be in touch cheerss

Comment

Working...
          X