Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tele take apart whip wanted please as can't wait for a connoissuer to turn up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tele take apart whip wanted please as can't wait for a connoissuer to turn up.

Need a system whip please - what have you

£300 max for right one but will pay less for a spare if you know what i mean.

must have flick tip and elasticated tip (preferably uncut)

cheers Elliot

- off to tacklefest tomorrow as have money burning hole and want to try out SR3 whip.

Why not save a bit more and
    get the Airity whip?
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/RL-Pole-Floats/188786494654295?ref=tn_tnmn[/url]

Comment

Have you looked at the maver inspiration 8m whips.

I have two and they are ok for swinging fish up to about 5oz on a flick tip.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2scooby View Post
        Why not save a bit more and
        get the Airity whip?
        Personal preference but did not like the airity - would rather have a 10 year old connoissuer system x whip

thanks any way.

i use mine at 7m and 8m with a polestick down the middle of the Glen which can be a slight flow or needing 3 gms to just inch through so needs strength as have had roach up to 12oz.

Comment

I have a 8.9M Garbolino Allegria 666 which is new and unused Its Garbo's top of the range whip with a RRP of over £250. yours for only £150

Comment

Or you could have my used but in good condition 7m connoisseur x for the same price?

Comment

Originally posted by Porkaparts View Post
              Need a system whip please - what have you

£300 max for right one but will pay less for a spare if you know what i mean.

must have flick tip and elasticated tip (preferably uncut)

cheers Elliot

- off to tacklefest tomorrow as have money burning hole and want to try out SR3 whip.

Tacklefest was rubbish not one decent make of whip there

Chavey interested in your garbolino please call me on 07514 944 964 to discuss cheers

Comment

chavey

can you get in touch please as i dont have your phone number cheers Elliot 07514 944 964

Comment

Working...
                X