Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Preston gis 12 number 5 section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston gis 12 number 5 section

as the title says fella's,
    not after a repaired one !
    let me know,
    cheers
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

still lookin for one fella's !
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

You broke your mate
      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

had to climb down to me peg, and have me roller set high to make it over the bank behind me,, wind blew hard, roller went over,, and me pole was on the sock so couldnt give, and 14.5 meter of pole tried to pivot on me number 5,,, not even aa tricast woulda survived !!!
        gutted cos im really carefull and always look after me sticks !

Comment

Bet you are mate nice pole still say its the best they have produced, to date.

Comment

Winds me up when people say get a propper pole,, the gizzy is a propper pole,
            went to the shops to test and compere em and for rigidity and balance the gizzy pee'd all over the cult tourny pro and i dont care what anyone says, thats why i bought it,
            have been toying with the idea of getting a new pole recently,,
            dunno why cos for rigidity and ballance the gizzy's gunna take some beating !

Comment

Had one mate then got the one (pure crap) wish I had kept the 12, but with the fish getting bigger I went for the tri cast and loved it. As an all round pole it has to be one of the best. The only pole I would buy at the moment would be a good 12 for back up.

Comment

Working...
              X