Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Rive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rive.

Wanted,60mm cross drawer with 30mm tray above,in black with wood faced drawer front.Cash waiting, P/M me your price.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Keep On Trucking[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

There is a good one on ebay at moment. They regulary come up.

Comment

Are you dreaming Dirke?If you have seen one, can you post up the number for me. Ta
      [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Keep On Trucking[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Bluto,

Cant help with the rive, but could you answer me a couple of questions about trucks that have been bugging me

What is 'adblue'

What are those vent type things for that are fitted to the front corners of cabs? They don't seem to duct air into the cab or engine bay?

Ta,

Mike
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Hi Mike,Adblue is an additive that helps with engine emmitions.The vents you mention equalise the air pressure in the cab when you shut the doors, by letting it out but wont let air in.If it didn't have them your ears could pop(like when you fly in a plane) with the pressure.
          When you have a new screen fitted in your car they tell you not to shut the doors with the windows closed because the air pressure would blow the screen out until the bonding of the new screen cures.It's the same sort of thing the cab of a lorry being so much bigger icreases the effect,some big cars have them but they are usually under trim.

Comment

Still wanted lads.

Comment

Still wanted Lads.

Comment

Working...
              X