Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

New pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pole

Hi guys was wondering if anyone has a second hand pole in decent condition don't really mind the make as long as they are well known ! Looking for a pole between 12.5 and 14.5 metres looking too pay up too £250 for it also needs to have a few top kits !

Cheers in advance dan !

_PM sent

Comment

See maver h41 for sale section

Comment

Maver strategys 12.5m with extension to 13m
        4 match kits
        cup kit

very strong and slim

no damage or marks

£200 posted

have pictures

Comment

16mtr map pole 5 tops plus cupping kit and short 4s if intrested inc holdall
          sky blue in exile

Comment

Originally posted by CarpManDan96 View Post
            Hi guys was wondering if anyone has a second hand pole in decent condition don't really mind the make as long as they are well known ! Looking for a pole between 12.5 and 14.5 metres looking too pay up too £250 for it also needs to have a few top kits !

Cheers in advance dan !
            I have a Drennan Finess England.14.5 M. 3 top 2's. 1 top 3. 2 spare 3's, all in extremely good condition.no repairs. £160 Photos if needed. Vic. 01992613913

Comment

Sounds like a good deal that vic but I have sorted myself a pole out ! Thanks anyway !

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X