Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pole wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pole wanted

Evening all, I have pole fished before with a cheapo £40 job to try out and at this stage I am looking to get a semi decent pole to be used on commercials and small club lakes. I'll be moving on my feeder rods and all carp gear (not for me)
    I have seen the daiwa sr1+ and like the look of it but I have literally no idea what's what!

I am looking to spend £150 - £200and want 12.5m-ish and what i am looking for is:
    A nice clean pole thats strong and light
    more than 2+ top kits (a 14/16 for commercial carp to 12lb and a 8-12 for general tench or bream work with enough strength to play a carp in if it takes it as a minimum).
    I also would appreciate a few rigs chucked in too.
    Maybe a roller and a sock if possible? Can get these elsewhere though obviously
    Has to be fairly recent, I do like the idea of getting spares for when I have an accident!!

As I don't know about these things in depth,I thought I would turn to those who do know about these things. Last thing I want to happen is I buy an older pole that's heavy and floppy and I don't enjoy it!

I'm a genuine guy who knows his fishing. But not much about poles!

Hope some guys can help me make the step into the all rounder pole angling route

Thanks in advance guys
    Ed
Working...
X