Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Tubertini 861 hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubertini 861 hooks

Cant get these anywhere at mo so if anyone is selling or can get me some am willing to pay higher price postage or anything contact Graham on 07832221619

There's quite a few on ebay mate,I just checked.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Tubertini UK 02866347891 or Tackle and Bait 02866322008, have or can get most of the Tubertini range mate, anything required. The distributers for Tubertini UK based in Northern Ireland owned the shop and keep it well supplied.

Comment

Here you go mate

http://www.fishingtackleandbait.co.u...s/match?page=4
        I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

no 18s or 16s tho if you go in the drop downs for sizes they are all sold out thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tackle tart View Post
            already tried these and they dont have them either but they cant be bothered to change to "out of stock" which is even more annoying cos i thought i had sorted then i got a mail saying sorry and sent money bk

Comment

i have been told that there is a big shortsage of these and the factory where they was made burnt down in china or something and the place trying to make them now cant get them to the required standard

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimura31 View Post
                no 18s or 16s tho if you go in the drop downs for sizes they are all sold out thanks
                on ebay that is

Comment

They had some in the shop at gold valley last week,but I'm not sure if they'd send them out. Worth a try though mate. Top hooks for pellet wag and method,especially.
                  Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
                  Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Working...
                  X