Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Prestons seatbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prestons seatbox

Looking for a Prestons seatbox don't mind about condition looking to pay £100-150

Why preston? there are many better boxes out there. Maver do a stunning range of boxes, if you have a look around you may be able to find an mxi series 3 for 150 quid.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Ok cheers will have a look ! Just heard really good reports about Prestons that's all !

Comment

Very heavy, knocked up I feel. Not very well thought about. The maver ones have bigger frames so that the drawers do not knock on the legs so you are unable to open then, footplates are great. Legs are bang on length. Cant fault them
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

I have a Preston x6s and i wish i hadnt got one. Very Heavy, like Connor above says the side draws wont open all the way if you your extra bits on the legs and the draw handles break very easy... I got mine when it first came out and cost me the best part of £500 what a waist of money...

Comment

Working...
          X