Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted 19mm MSB inserts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted 19mm MSB inserts

    As above,

    19mm inserts for Fox MSB accessories.

    Regards

    Shooter

  • #2
    Is that the square ones ????

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,

      Sorry, no it's the round ones.

      Regards


      Shooter

      Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
      Is that the square ones ????

      Comment


      • #4
        These are the little rubber shells that fit inside attachments, yes? Smooth for round legs and serrated for square?.....I might have some somewhere. Will take a look over the weekend

        Cheers

        Dick
        Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

        Comment


        • #5
          drop me a PM with your adress, ive got six you can have
          Sean Hanrahan

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks a lot! PM Sent.

            Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
            drop me a PM with your adress, ive got six you can have

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks, I appreciate it!

              Regards

              Stuart

              Originally posted by BarbelSlayer View Post
              These are the little rubber shells that fit inside attachments, yes? Smooth for round legs and serrated for square?.....I might have some somewhere. Will take a look over the weekend

              Cheers

              Dick

              Comment


              • #8
                Hello mate - had a quick look, and remembered I sold my round leg MSB attachments last year when I replaced them with Preston. The only shells I got left are the serrated ones, except in the MSB feeder arm that I still got. Obviously I can't take them out cuz I'll probably sell it complete.

                Still, thetrickytree is sorting you out.

                Originally posted by shooter7shooter View Post
                Thanks, I appreciate it!

                Regards

                Stuart
                Warm Guinness is better than no Guinness at all!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for looking.

                  Regards

                  Stuart

                  Originally posted by BarbelSlayer View Post
                  Hello mate - had a quick look, and remembered I sold my round leg MSB attachments last year when I replaced them with Preston. The only shells I got left are the serrated ones, except in the MSB feeder arm that I still got. Obviously I can't take them out cuz I'll probably sell it complete.

                  Still, thetrickytree is sorting you out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Big thanks to trickytree!!!!!!

                    Received 6 inserts today, as new and sent in a packaged envelope.
                    Free of charge, didn't even pay postage.

                    Again thanks a lot trickytree!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Regards

                    Stuart

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      no probs stuart,,glad they've helped out
                      Sean Hanrahan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thetrickytree View Post
                        no probs stuart,,glad they've helped out
                        Another JAMES MAUDE LINDEN AC lad to the rescue. Well done Sean very nice gesture from a Top Bloke. Don.t it make you feel good.
                        Regards Billy Boy :)

                        .`.??.??`.??.??`.? ><((((?>
                        ><((((?>
                        .`?.??.???`?.??.???`?.? ><((((?>

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          not my aim Billy,but yeah little things mean alot in my book matey
                          Sean Hanrahan

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X