Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Feeder setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeder setup

Fairly new to this type of fishing so not sure if I can get what I want but here goes.

I fancy doing some feeder fishing on my local water which holds carp and silver fish. I want to be able to target both....dependent on my mood. I have nothing so am seeing if anybody can sort me out. I don't want to spend a fortune as knowing me it may only be a whim.

If some one is looking for carp gear perhaps a swap could be on the cards

Prefer to collect or meet in the north west.

Can anyone help me

Robbo

Depending on your budget you can pick up a maver abyss x for 25-30 quid and that will do you.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Can you recommend a reel as well mate

Comment

Hi,reel wise i would recommend daiwa procaster,£45 on ebay,035or 040 size, very good reel

Comment

What reels you already got mate?

Comment

Smallest I have are shimano xte 10000 baitrunners and then I go to big bits.

Comment

Hmm, try that if you're used to it! Or get a cheap 4000 size shimano.

Comment

Shakespeare mach 3 xt thats for sale on here.
                [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
                [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
                [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Bump still looking.....preferably want the gear in one lot rather than getting individual items

Comment

maver feeder system for sale on here nice kit

Comment

Anybody?

Comment

Working...
                      X