Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new pole for a young angler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pole for a young angler

I'm looking for a second hand pole. Length needs to be 13m-16m and it needs to be affordableish. I mainly fish waters with walkers, runners, cyclists and high winds so the pole needs to be strong. Pole must be in good condition, don't want a dog of a pole. Anything considered so I can get back match fishing asap. I'm more than willing to pay postage costs. Cheers.

http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/pol...maver-g41.html
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Hi pal I've got a garbolino c1 power pole 13m brand new top kits untouched with cupping kit and holdall I've listed it at £550 so make me an offer if your intrested pal and I can post if needs be cracking pole I bought it as backup to my m1 but am never going to use it so pointless just being sat there I gave £650 for it in jan

Comment

morris that pole is bang on for that money wont get much better well not new

Comment

Yeah I no mate I wouldn't sell it but under the circumstances it has to go pal

Comment

What spares are there with the C1 mate, kits spare sections etc.

Comment

There are 6 power lite kits pal cupping kit holdall brand fire new mate never seen the bank 5 of the kits are slotted kits aswell mate

Comment

Which powerlites are they (pulla combo, combo, budget combo) and is the cup kit standard or extendable.

Comment

It's an extendable cupping kit mate and there the top of range power lite pull as same ones as what you get with the m1 etc

Comment

Working...
                  X