Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nick gilbert elastic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick gilbert elastic?

Has anyone tried this stuff,if so what do you think? (No not you Nick!)
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

I haven't used any myself, but not heard anything negative from anyone that has used it

Comment

I have the yellow 12/14 and red 14/16 only used the yellow but it seems spot on and for £5.50 a pop well worth a try.
      [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
        Has anyone tried this stuff,if so what do you think? (No not you Nick!)
        Probably the best elastic in the world
        [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/nick_the_2nd/Banner-ad-1.jpg[/IMG]
        [url]www.float-store.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by nick_gilbert View Post
          Probably the best elastic in the world
          Thanks for the quick delivery Nick! Used the smaller ones so far and very impressed! Will update when i have tried the beast stuff!

Comment

Fantastic elastic, been using it for a while now and just ordered some more for my other 8 top kits. Used some of the newer amber cored in black yesterday and it got some big ghosties under control with minimum fuss - I am recommending it to anyone who'll listen. Also not having to pay for an extra Mtr to throw in the bin is great for a tight Yorkshire man like me

Comment

Originally posted by cartersdad View Post
              I am recommending it to anyone who'll listen. Also not having to pay for an extra Mtr to throw in the bin is great for a tight Yorkshire man like me
              lol. It's good to be tight, I only elasticate the top two sections on match kits so I can do an extra one or two kits.

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
                Thanks for the quick delivery Nick! Used the smaller ones so far and very impressed! Will update when i have tried the beast stuff!
                Well used the Black beast stuff today in a shallow/snaggy peg and can confirm it is equal to any other hollow laccy i have used! hooked 13 carp and got 9 out(inc 2 doubles) it was also soft enough that i didnt bump off many smaller fish,would recommend it highly!

Comment

P.S I could do with a couple more 2metre lengths of the Black stuff Nick! you have my address bud! lol

Comment

Great elastic been using a few months now!!!!

Comment

i only like the bright colours.....doesn't matter what strength it is..... just like how bright it is against the trees when im snagged
                      In darkness we do what we can
                      In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Teepot View Post
                        i only like the bright colours.....doesn't matter what strength it is..... just like how bright it is against the trees when im snagged
                        Yo mean it doesn't matter what strength it is as long as its PINK! Ay Cupcaerk

Comment

thats sorta what i said...big boy
                          In darkness we do what we can
                          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

N.G has two elastics, Amber in four ratings and the Original hollow core in seven. What is the difference between them? Are they aimed at different fishing situations?
                            Putting my fishing tackle in the car is my first step towards failure!

Comment

I think that the amber core powers up quicker

Comment

Working...
                              X