Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nick gilbert elastic?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Fishing Jazzman View Post
    N.G has two elastics, Amber in four ratings and the Original hollow core in seven. What is the difference between them? Are they aimed at different fishing situations?
    I would recommend the Amber core in the stronger and Twin core in the smaller elastic size!
    I have been using these for a few weeks and found them as good as Fox!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

    Comment


    • #17
      I used the Red twin core today for the first time, it was awesome, had a good variety of fish including a 16LB. Carp out of the margins.

      I'll be buying more !!

      Comment


      • #18
        been using the black for my carping this season and I'm very impressed

        Comment


        • #19
          Used the original ng black this year and it is very good am waiting for some more to come back in stock have just had some new amber core purple not tried it yet.

          Comment


          • #20
            All out of stock elastic apart from the Amber White should be here by about next Wednesday. I underestimated demand and didn't re order from my supplier soon enough!

            Nice to read so many positive comments, look out for my solid elastic coming soon
            [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/nick_the_2nd/Banner-ad-1.jpg[/IMG]
            [url]www.float-store.co.uk[/url]

            Comment


            • #21
              Will order some myself soon

              Comment


              • #22
                Gotta keep trying to find what suits but I am converted to the black and green amber core and green white core which are all bob on......red white core is getting there as my new black hydro but still have a few reservations!

                White amber core is the only one I'm struggling with as it seems to flatten out and bubble but the rest are awesome and great value for money too!

                Comment


                • #23
                  I find all this different core mullarkey confusing as I'm a simple soul.

                  Will stick with vespe, more expensive but I like it.
                  On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    My white core elastic is the same as Vespe like all the white core elastics!

                    Iansi, i have had the odd lengths of the white do that there is no way of telling till it happens, just let me know your address and will send another bit out.
                    [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/nick_the_2nd/Banner-ad-1.jpg[/IMG]
                    [url]www.float-store.co.uk[/url]

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                      I find all this different core mullarkey confusing as I'm a simple soul.

                      Will stick with vespe, more expensive but I like it.
                      Spadger, unless you try them you'll never know...........the price is right, service great and you just gotta get your head round what colour suits what and wether you want amber core or white core. It ain't rocket science!

                      I was using a combination of hydro, PI and Middy to cover my fishing and found something in Nicks range to replace each one bar my old favourite Middy 6-10......still looking for one to do that.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by nick_gilbert View Post

                        Iansi, i have had the odd lengths of the white do that there is no way of telling till it happens, just let me know your address and will send another bit out.
                        Cheers Nick.....that wasn't what I was angling for, just a genuine observation......your a star! PM sent

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by iansi View Post
                          Spadger, unless you try them you'll never know...........the price is right, service great and you just gotta get your head round what colour suits what and wether you want amber core or white core. It ain't rocket science!

                          I was using a combination of hydro, PI and Middy to cover my fishing and found something in Nicks range to replace each one bar my old favourite Middy 6-10......still looking for one to do that.

                          Ian.
                          Your probably right but I really can't be bothered with experimenting anymore. Like most I have had more elastic than a Chinese knicker factory. What I use now I know what I can and can't do with it. All elastics have their uses and limitations and the vespe range suits my fishing.
                          On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I have been using and still am using Nicks elastic very good imo,I was silvers fishing the other day with the pink hooked a rogue mirror carp and flattened it out good and proper so a order will be coming your way soon Nick for some more lol

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              It's the dogs doodars

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I have the new teal elastic gonna try it today!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X