Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nick gilbert elastic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely brilliant elastic, wont use anything else now.

Comment

Hi,anyone tried the new solid elas,£1.50 for 6m

Comment

Yep, put some in some margin poles i use for the youngsters, absolutely brilliant and excellent value as well, (If you saw the amount of rigs, elastics etc we get through with over excited youngsters you would look for cheap) Despite the price , in my opinion its better than any of the other solid elastics we have used, So far haven't had to replace any yet

Comment

strange so many rate the hollows elastics, me and a few lads have tried it and had nothing but trouble, biggest complaint is it flattening out on decent fish and then breaking, makes you wonder if theres a big variation in batches?
          tried three different size hollows and wouldn't buy any again to be honest.

Comment

If you have any problems contact me to sort them out, the elastic should be as durable as any other as most are manufactured in the same place as mine. If it is faulty i will replace it.

All thin hollows will flatten out to a certain extent regardless of what brand it is, the only way to stop it completely is fill it with lube like Hydro.
            It is also gets damaged by the use of pullas particularly the side bush type when catching relatively small carp.
            [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/nick_the_2nd/Banner-ad-1.jpg[/IMG]
            [url]www.float-store.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by nick_gilbert View Post
              If you have any problems contact me to sort them out, the elastic should be as durable as any other as most are manufactured in the same place as mine. If it is faulty i will replace it.

All thin hollows will flatten out to a certain extent regardless of what brand it is, the only way to stop it completely is fill it with lube like Hydro.
              It is also gets damaged by the use of pullas particularly the side bush type when catching relatively small carp.
              Any idea what fluid they put in the hydro?
              HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Not got a clue what hydro use, some use Drennan pole lube and also Armorall car dash cleaner!
                [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/nick_the_2nd/Banner-ad-1.jpg[/IMG]
                [url]www.float-store.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Thanks for reply terry,should be ok for using as double?

Comment

Working...
                  X