Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bib & Brace Wanted

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib & Brace Wanted

I think it's about time I got myself a bib & brace so I don't freeze in winter or ruin all of my clothes. I am only 5' 8" so a medium should just about be alright with a couple of layers underneath. Let me know what you have, protak would be brilliant but that's a long shot so i'll consider anything as long as it isn't eye-wateringly expensive, I am a tight northerner after all.

Get a Middy Rs 5000 3 piece suit superb and can get correct sizing if you look at certain sites it will only cost about a 100 quid as well quality clothing for a bargain price

Comment

Whats the quality of this middy stuff like?

Comment

Spot on m8 my son has had 2 only on 2nd coz he grew out of the first suit had his 2nd 2 yr's now still going strong and water tight been out in some of the worst conditions you could wish for and still stayed dry n warm

Comment

I'll take a look then, cheers.

Comment

hi, I recently asked this question & like your self wouldve liked to have been able to replace my outgoing protak with another of the same.........I was pointed towards weston tackle -who do a leon grant b+b made from the same material as protak (£110 though)....very smart to boot!.....though the middy sounds promising.

Comment

Is the protak stuff any good, are they still operating?

Comment

nah cant get it now people who run it have been trying to retire for a good while now..might be worth a fone call to see if theyve got owt lying about but if they do it ll probly be in the extreme sizes if at all... regarding quality/reliability for the prices it sold at .....countless posts on here about how good the stuff is!!! dont think there is anything that gets close (£ 4 £)- long lasting & 100% water proof

Comment

Working...
                X