Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Fishing Tackle Charity donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Tackle Charity donations

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but does anyone know of any kind of charity that supplies tackle to kids to get them involved in fishing.
    I've inherited a lot of tackle that could do with going to a good home, its basic stuff but is perfectly functional.
    I've done a search on the forum but couldn't find anything, hopefully there'll be someone on here that does know.

I don't really want to put it on Freecycle as I'd like it to go to a deserving cause not just to provide stock to somebody doing car boot sales.

Thanks

There's a chap on here that runs a charitable fishing group for kids, not sure of his name but someone will let you know I'm sure.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

PM Terry Turnip - He will explain what he does with taking lots of Kids fishing an getting them started. This is a good home for your fishing tackle, only problem is getting the gear to him.

Comment

Thank you both, I'll pm him.

Comment

The logistics should not be a problem.
          I am 100% CERTAIN the great members on this forum will be able to arrange something if transportation is a problem.
          Out of interest what area will it need to be collected from?
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

pm sent,

Comment

Working...
            X