Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Top kit wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top kit wanted

Spare top kit wanted for Shimano beastmaster 850b ...wanted for lighter work

Originally posted by boltonrobbo View Post
    Spare top kit wanted for Shimano beastmaster 850b ...wanted for lighter work
    More chance of finding some Garbolino G series tops bud which are better anyway!
    HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Clive, do the beast master extreme 4 metre top kits fit? If so you can get the whole thing for about £30 now. Could be an option for you robbo
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by paul k View Post
        Clive, do the beast master extreme 4 metre top kits fit? If so you can get the whole thing for about £30 now. Could be an option for you robbo
        No Paul i was thinking that miself, so bought one second hand to try but i think top 3 sections sort of fit on the number 5 but not very well! Super G tops are a perfect fit and are all i use these days,they are far better than the Beasty ones which seem to break easily!(too stiff for the pole mi thinks!)
        Strangely enough the tops off the Beastmaster long pole dont fit either!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABBO62 View Post
          No Paul i was thinking that miself, so bought one second hand to try but i think top 3 sections sort of fit on the number 5 but not very well! Super G tops are a perfect fit and are all i use these days,they are far better than the Beasty ones which seem to break easily!(too stiff for the pole mi thinks!)
          Strangely enough the tops off the Beastmaster long pole dont fit either!!!!
          To the other extreme another customer in the shop where I bought it said he had one and he discovered that An Avanti pole that comes with five topkits fitted perfect.....bit wary about that though unless anyone can tell me different

Comment

Originally posted by boltonrobbo View Post
            To the other extreme another customer in the shop where I bought it said he had one and he discovered that An Avanti pole that comes with five topkits fitted perfect.....bit wary about that though unless anyone can tell me different
            Yes i heard that Robbo, think they are only 12 quid elasticated!

Comment

http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/pol...-x-2-used.html

Comment

I got some beast master top kits u interested mate?

Comment

Working...
                X