Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

DAIWA AIRITY SUPER SLIM 13m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micky
    The way Larry has worded it & answered earlier questions, like Is it still available ? ands Yes , Open to offers ? ands Ask Daiwa !!
    Sounds to me like a bit of a Wind up😏
    Colin

Comment

not a wind up col,he has the pole.Dont know why he hasn't replied though,he might be away.

Comment

I know his Wife is very poorly ,he wasn't coping too well last week.
        Hope things are improving for her
        Didn't think Larry was into expensive poles ,i am surprised
        Colin

Comment

pole is £1520...Diawa have none ...fishermans friend has them all....nothing in it for me col.....but there are some left.....
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Hi Larry
            Is your arity the new model or the old model pete at fosters told today there's a a new model out and the one's fisherman's friend are selling are probably the the older model the new model retails at £1999 at 14.5m

Cheers Micky.

Comment

its the old one micky same as the new just different graphics...ring the shop mate they will tell you more.......

Comment

Is this something you have and looking to sell?...or are you advertising fishermans friend

Comment

Advertising for Fisherman Friend Rob !
                  Colin

Comment

Strange thread then...as Fishermans Friend are doing them for £1499!!

Comment

Hi It's the old model at £1499 it doesn't have a super 4th or a dolly butt in that price.

Comment

The one for sale in the opening post for £1500+ is the exact same one at FF for £1499

Comment

Hi
                          Yeah i know larry pm me and told me the new one is supposed th 30 grms lighter and stiffer and a bigger spares package according to daiwa anyway and retails at £1999 that's the i'm going for.

cheers anyway

Comment

lol.....£1499 at fishermans friend.....plus £20 posted.......that's £1519........the ones I have for sale.........£1520 free postage........stop trying to be clever there is nothing in it for me....30 grms lighter must mean less paint its the same frikkin pole...... I rest my case...have one or not.....there are 10 left...

Comment

Any chance of a discount lol
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X