Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

774 poss swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 774 poss swap

Lads.
    I have a 774 in great nick, with brand new no6 never been in pole and repaired no6 by Danny Sixsmith that still sleeves and have used since the repair which is stunning.
    Also around 10 ish, but will count top kits all except one are match kits, cupping kit short extension, 2 long 4s and one short 4 and intermediate 6-7 extension.
    Looking for a possible swap for Tourney pro that must be in good nick with no repairs etc. And a decent amount of tops.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

don`t think you will get any takers,will take the fours of you though.

Comment

If i keep the pole i would be stupid to sell the fours mate.
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

keep trying dave your get someone or sell it and buy a pro..... why change fella ??

Comment

Just fancy a change Si.
          Had the pro x as you know but didn't get on with it.
          I know now though that the pro x i had was a wrong un. It was so unbalanced and felt quite sloppy, a few of the lads said the same when they tried it.
          Have had a waggle of a few more since then and they are different poles to the one i had so am convinced mine was flawed in some way mate.

Comment

moody ... well good luck in your quest mate the sensas is a pukka pole so people say... pete (mad mackie) was selling one a while back his a nice fella
            have a word....

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
              X