Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tri cast trilogy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tri cast trilogy

The TRILOGY XS COMPETITION weighs a mere 580grms at 11mtrs.

1 x Spare Match Top 4 Kit 0 to 12s Elastic
    5 x Spare Match Top 3 Kits 0 to 12s Elastic
    3 x Big Bore Power Top 2 Kits 8 to 16s Elastic.
    1×80cm Mini Butt Extension
    1 x Xtra Stiff Top 2 Cupping Kit
    2 x Cups 1 Large and 1 Small
    1 x Anglers Towel
    1 x Special Super Deluxe Pole Holdall ( complete with tubes )
    1 x short 4

just testing the water here i am after a tournament pro x,i am thinking of selling my pole to fund a new pole or would swap with some kind of deal for a tourny pro x.
    The trilogy is elasticated with various sizes and all fitted with pulla bungs,there is certain sections of the pole that have never been used as i have never fished at full lengh with it, all sections have been waxed to protect the joints,so overall the pole is in top condion as its had little use
    looking at around £1650,the pole is fitted with trevor jeans nose cones apart from the last section and the mini butt extension,i wouldnt be dissapointed if i end up keeping the pole as it is a top piece of kit,i would prefer a swap deal if possible.

Forgot to mention the match 3 kits have the no 1 sections removed

Comment

Carl

Anthony9987 was looking for a trilogy. I will send him a txt and get him to have a look and contact you if he is interested.

mark

Comment

£1550 would that get anyone interested

Comment

all pm's replied to,with the interest ive had on this it looks like i will be keeping the pole,dont want to let it go for less than £1500

Comment

only my opinion but you must be mad wanting to get ridof it for a tourny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gary summerscales View Post
              only my opinion but you must be mad wanting to get ridof it for a tourny!!!
              You could be right there gary,but it looks like i will be keeping the trilogy and still maybe buy a tourny as well somewere down the line.

Comment

Carl had 2 Tournies mate there not in the same ciass as the TRILOGY.

Comment

Originally posted by awdy View Post
                  Carl had 2 Tournies mate there not in the same ciass as the TRILOGY.
                  Interesting,i tried in carters the trilogy and tourny and also the airity and to me the tourny felt the best of the lot of them,not the lightest but better balanced,but i couldnt warrent spending an extra £500 anyway due to lack of interest i am going to keep it now,but i bet if it was a tourny i would of been selling it would have gone by now,to me that says it all.

Comment

Think its all relative though Carl....Your Trilogy is 12 months old and you are asking only £350 off the brand new price....A Pro X will set you back something like £2400 and its a certainty that you would not get over £2000 in 12 months time...maybe just maybe you are asking too much for a pole which after all is over 12 months old.

Comment

The pole is £500 of new price so I would say priced about right. The simple fact is that not many people are spending money, as for the tourny being better balance put elastic and a bung in it and it goes pear shaped. Tri cast seem to have all the perks at the moment. Strength stronger than any other pole out there, balance IMO ain't seen any pole that matches it, weight very light no bs statements like other pole makers. Stiffness it is very stiff but not the stiffest. I have had maver browning Preston dawa to name a few I have settled on 3 tri cast poles. Not one break not even a creak, let's be honest can Daiwa boast this (really lol) not a chance. Stick with the tri cast and get a back up aristocrat.
                      Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

I am going to stick with it rich made my mind up now,as i said in my origanal thread i would not be dissapointed if i end up keeping it coz it is a top pole and i was only testing the water to see if anyone was interested,as for the price it comes with an extra top kit and a short no 4 and all the trevor jeans nose cones so your looking at over £2200 so its £700 cheaper than it cost me and its in tip top condition so fair price i think ! anyway makes no difference now as its not for sale anymore its staying put with me,and i will buy a back up pole.

Comment

For what its worth i have bought a pole off Carl in the past and can honestly say it was in as near brand new condition as you can get , he really looks after his gear , if anyones in the market for a SECOND hand Trilogy i doubt you will get one in better condition than Carls.

Comment

Thanks andy for the kind words

Comment

Get the aristocrat mate proper pit pole.
                              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

Working...
                              X