Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Wanted MAP No4 section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted MAP No4 section

It's a long shot but has anyone got a number 4 section for Map interseptor carp or Map carptek, part no: sp0040-4

Generation Carp No 4 [sp0040-4] - £34.99 : Fishing Spares, fishingspares.co.uk

Comment

I've got one of those, its a short no4 sp0040-4s - £15 delivered.

Comment

cartersdad pm sent.

Comment

Just thought I would ask again to get my post seen. I am having trouble finding this peice.

Comment

No.4

Originally posted by ph2kuk View Post
            Just thought I would ask again to get my post seen. I am having trouble finding this peice.
            Iv got a map carptek commercial power pole @ 14.5m its got a normal no4 and a short no.4 (that will fit yours) and 3 elasticated top kits all in good condition "apart from a badly damaged no8 which is irreparable you can have the lot for spares for £120 if your interested. Cheers Daniel

Comment

Just thought considering the poles must have been made on the same mandrel you could use your no8 to get this pole up and running and all 3 top kits will be useable too ! Just a thought

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                X