Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

tourney pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tourney pro

here im selling my tourney pro .comes with:
    1 x 16m pole (no4 to 16m)no6 and 12.7 have a pro wrap due to thumbholes(pole still packs away inside one another )
    4 x topkits (2 hydro and 2 solid) 3 x tourney kits(red triangle and 1 off a g8(silver triangle)might have one more?
    2 x spare long 4,s (1 telescoped, clean break has been like this for a while and is just as strong just shorter, i use this for carping rather than break the good 2)
    1 x short 4
    1 x half extension
    1 x tourny holdall and all the diawa tubes
    the red triangles on the pole have faded abit,there are no other chips or breaks on the pole other than what ive mentioned,and theres no wear on the joints as ive candlewaxed them from new,the pole is a used pole but in vgc,ive always cleaned it with baby wipes after every session,looking for £925 or £800 ovno and i will keep the 16m section for my new pole,collection from peterborough or im at makins this weekend,if it doesnt sell i may consider splitting it,and i will just keep a few bits for myself,any questions please ask,cheers lee (07930823269)
Working...
X